marxism-digest V1 #6142

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sat Jul 26 07:33:16 MDT 2003

This is ridiculous. This is sheer fetishism of words. No ***slogan*** -- as
'clear' or 'pc' or whatever, "entails an end" to a war or "stops any such
movement and allows the recuperationists to commandeer the movement."
Living people with (or without) a program do those things. If a movement
raises the demand to "bring the trrops home now," we -- the few of us there
are -- should be in the thick of it pushing it forward, without getting all
bent out of shape regarding the choice of words.

Mike