Quote of the day - Rumsfeld

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:17:53 MDT 2003

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, asked in a recent interview whether he
still had faith in prewar intelligence claiming a link between Saddam
Hussein and Osama bin Laden.

"I think that the, the, information we had over a period of time that I
cited that the intelligence community gave to me and I read as opposed to
ad-libbing was correct. It, it, it was carefully stated . . ."

I wonder which information it is that he has in mind that he thinks is still
correct?

Full: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0717-05.htm