Problems with Marxmail

John Paramo albatrosrojo2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 10:29:03 MDT 2003

Lou and Les keep telling me that messages to my Yahoo
account bounce.  Which was unusual since I clean my
box every day.

Then Yahoo announced to me that they suspended by
yahoogroups because a history of MY messages bouncing
back from mailing lists.

I contacted them and they restored the Yahoogroups
service, but then it happened again.  A quick survey
where I live indicated that many yahoo users were
experiencing the same problem.

Next, I received on a list I administer, a message
from MYSELF unsusbscribing which indicated to me that
Yahoo was experiencing the effects of a worm.  Which
later I confirmed by contancting their office int he
country I'm.

I would appreciate that Les subscribe me to the
web-based system of posting so I can avoid this
problem again as they told me there will be no
solution in the immediate future.

Thanks!

JP