Less Schaffer proposal

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:48:24 MDT 2003

Less Schaffer? Are we kicking him off the list too?

Seriously, I recommended a long time ago privately for Les to look into
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu, which hosts many lists and provides a very
convenient web interface to add new posts, reply to existing ones, and read
all the archives (not just the latest 100) by date, author, or subject. I'm
not a list manager, though, and have no idea what you have to do to be
hosted there, but my guess is it's not that difficult.

Eli