Les Schaffer proposal

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 17:30:18 MDT 2003

keeping track of threads is my main issue - when the subject line gets
changed by an author my email client will have a tough time keeping a
thread together (if at all).  the online web archives usually do an
acceptable job "staircasing" things, although posts still go astray quite
often.  that factor would put me in favor of a message board system, but
dunno if such an advantage outweighs other considerations in such a transition.

xzy