Another Camejo update

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:27:23 MDT 2003

>From the campaign manager:

Hi folks, I wanted to get you a quick update on the Huffington situation.
We've gotten a lot of questions about this recently. Peter will be sending
out a more detailed report on his meeting with her in a few days, but for
now let me say this: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will Peter drop out of the race
if Arianna runs. We have put too much work into this campaign already, and
Peter is a Green Party candidate. Arianna is registered Decline-to-State,
and has not been active with the Green Party. Peter just filed his candidacy
papers today. All we have done is BEGIN discussions about POSSIBLY working
together if she enters the race. There are a number of things that would
have to happen for that scenario to take place. and it could happen in a
variety of ways. And Arianna has not yet firmly decided whether she will
run.