Two moral Tartuffes on Motherjones

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 29 18:56:05 MDT 2003

Lou,

Don't buy the Z magazine issue. It's the weakest article of Ed's series on the
Cruise Missile Left (an expression that, BTW, Ed coined). I received it
privately, but unfortunately deleted it. Sorry.

One question remains: what's going on with "realism" vs. "internationalism?"

[Louis wrote]
I just learned that Edward Herman has the 3rd of a series of articles on that
topic in the print edition of Z Magazine that is focused on Paul Berman.
Absolutely scathing from the quick look I took at it. I might have to bite the
bullet and buy this stupid magazine.