Ernesto Cardenal on Cuba (Prisoners, executions)

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:45:25 MDT 2003

Adam wrote:

>Dude, it's translating "Fidel Castro" as "Fidel I castrate."

Oops! I DID notice that it translated "Cardenal" as "Cardinal" and changed
that, but didn't pick up on Castro (actually I did, but after I posted it).
Well, at least now I know what "Castro" means!

Seriously, the gist of the article is definitely there in this imperfect
translation. Of course if someone has a better one and can post it, so much
the better!