FW: [ndn-aim] BOHEMIAN GROVE - Days of Action & Free Speech

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:16:21 MDT 2003

This was circulated throughout the "moccasin telegraph service" or the
"ndn-aim" [Indian-AIM] network. One of the issues of concern is reliable
reports of pedophilia going on on some of the "retreats" of these creatures
and allegations of Indian and other minority children being used.

 Better late than never / sorry, I meant to send an alert out ahead of

 the event!

 -- please mark your calendar for July 2004!

 Bohemian Club = "an association of rich and powerful men, mostly of  this
country (there are similar organizations in other countries).
 Some artists are allowed to join (often at reduced rates), because of

 their social status and entertainment value. The membership list has
included every Republican U.S. president (as well as some Democrats)
 since 1923, many cabinet officials, and director; & CEO's of large
 corporations, including major financial institutions..." [more below]

 "The Bohemian Club urgently needs adequate investigation... these men
  must be made answerable for their actions." Quote from Dr. Helen
Cauldicott...

 F A T C A T S  F E S T I V A L & P A R A D E   2 0 0 3
 Not In Our Name Sonoma County brings you...
 BOHEMIAN GROVE - Days of Action & Free Speech
 Saturday, July 19, 1-5 pm

 Say "NO!" to the men who profit from this relationship.
 Say "NO!" to the decisions they make behind closed doors.
 Say "NO!" to the Bushes, Bechtels, Kissinger and Rumsfeld. Say "YES!"
 to the world we want to create without imbedded corporate control of
 our government!

 Contact for this event/General Info: bohogrove at yahoo.com
<mailto:bohogrove at yahoo.com>

What is the Bohemian Grove? >>>>>>>

 The Bohemian Grove is a 2700 acre redwood forest, located in Monte
 Rio, CA. It contains accommodation for 2000 people to "camp" in
 luxury. It is owned by the Bohemian Club.

 What is the Bohemian Club?

 The Bohemian Club is a private, all male club, which is headquartered
 in the Bohemian building in San Francisco. It was formed in 1872 by
 men who sought shelter from the frontier culture (or lack of culture).

 Who are the present members?

The Club has evolved into an association of rich and powerful men,
mostly of this country (there are similar organizations in other
countries). Some artists are allowed to join (often at reduced rates),
because of their social status and entertainment value. The membership list
has Included every Republican U.S. president (as well as some Democrats)
since 1923, many cabinet officials, and director; & CEO's of large
corporations, including major financial institutions.

What industries are represented among the members?

Major military contractors, oil companies, banks (including the
Federal Reserve), utilities (including nuclear power), and national
media (broadcast and print) have high-ranking officials as club
members or guests. Many members are, or have been, on the board of
directors of several of these corporations. You should note that most
of the above industries depend heavily on a relationship with
government for their profitability.

For additional info see these previous /RENEGADE/ articles -

 http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?fetch=5703

 http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?fetch=5649

from http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?fetch=5649 -

2.   Bohemian Grove Fact Sheet

3.   Bohemian Grove Action Network /text of frontpage

list of articles

4.   Index of Bohemian Grove Reportage

 http://www.sonic.net/~kerry/bohemian/index.html
5.  /RENEGADE/ search results for "Bohemian Grove"

http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?keywords=bohemian+grove&how=phrase

Text of http://peaceandjusticesonomaco.org/BG03.html [current Peace
 and Justice Center of Sonoma County page] -

B O H E M I A N - G R O V E - 2 0 0 3
D A Y S - O F - A C T I O N - & - F R E E - S P E E C H
SUN HATS AND SUNSCREEN ADVISED
CARPOOLING STRONGLY ENCOURAGED

F A T C A T S F E S T I V A L & P A R A D E
Not In Our Name Sonoma County brings you...

BOHEMIAN GROVE

Days of Action & Free Speech

"The Bohemian Club urgently needs adequate investigation... these men
must be made answerable for their actions." Quote from Dr. Helen
Cauldicott...

Brought to you by:
Not In Our Name Sonoma County (NIONSC)
Sponsored by: The Peace & Justice Center of Sonoma County
Global Justice Direct Action Network Sonoma County (GJDANSC) Starhawk

Endorsed by:
The Social Justice Cenetr of Marin
Global Exchange
Not In Our Name Bay Area
Code Pink
Peace Roots Alliance
The Sonoma County Living Wage Coalition
Food Not Bombs
Sonoma Valley Voice

Supported by:
Direct Action to Stop the War (DASW)
www.actagainstwar.org

Contact for these events:
Press, General Info, Speakers, Performers and Participants:
bohogrove at yahoo.com 707-569-9922

  ...we said,
"Don't let them plan our future in private!"
This year we say, "Don't let them plan our future!"
Saturday, July 19, 1-5 pm

 Fat Cats Festival and Parade!

Initial photos of the day
More photos
more photos to come!
Contact for this event:
General Info: bohogrove at yahoo.com <mailto:bohogrove at yahoo.com>

Over 400 festival-goers, protesters, giant puppets,
 "The Tank", Starhawk, Food Not Bombs, the Brass
 Liberation Orchestra, the Killer Tomatoes, Code
 Pink, pythons and boa constrictors, the Ronald
 Reagan Home for the Criminally Insane, puppies,
 children, Not In Our Name Bay Area, and many,
 many others, joined us for a day of music, spoken

http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?keywords=FTAA+WTO+IMF+WB&how=any

> Search /RENEGADE/ for articles that mention Protest -

http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?keywords=PROTEST&increment=weeks&many
=52

http://fornits.com/renegade/peaars.cgi?search=Search&increment=days&many=10