Commiewatch

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 16:49:22 MDT 2003

Louis wrote:

>Yardley has morphed into a rightwinger and works as a researcher for David
>Horowitz. He also runs a website called "commiewatch" at:

>http://yardley.blogspot.com/2003_07_01_yardley_archive.html

I want to thank Louis for this; this is a GREAT site! It's kind of like
having a news service like AP or UPI or AFP only exclusively dedicated to
activities of the left. Stuff that doesn't make it into the press anywhere
else, for sure. I don't know where Yardley gets his information, and some of
it (it being the information, not the opinions which are easily overlooked)
has to be taken with a grain of salt, but most of it bears the ring of
truth. Definitely worth checking out!