[PEN-L:35174] Turkish Speaker Nullifies U.S. Troop Vote

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Mar 1 14:00:24 MST 2003

What wonderful news!  Sometime ago on pen-l we discussed Turkey's
financial crisis in a way that is implied that Turkey would be
impotent in resisting Western demands.  Nobody, I recall, including
Sabri, seem to think that Turkey would be able to show any backbone
whatsoever.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department