Evil finance capital (was: Psychiatry under the name of Trotsky/Breton

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 06:54:26 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose G. Perez" <jgperez at netzero.net>

(David)
>>For your information Louis, the majority of research conducted on the
efficacy of "psychiatric" (including anxiety "disorders") medications are
sponsored by drug manufacturers.<<

José:
Not only that, then there is the role of finance capital. These drug
manufacturers do all their banking with the very same imperialist banks that
are looting the third world and overcharging retirees and schoolchildren for
checking accounts.
The also charge interest for their loans, so they fall into the sin of
usury.
- - -

It took me a full 45 seconds to realize what José's intentions actually were
here.  If I had had more than a half a cup of leftover coffee, I might have
gotten it sooner.

However, I don't see why I should even pay attention, since both your
criticisms are written in English, la lengua del oprimidor Yanquí.

Luís de Pablo