The programme of the National and Popular Movement in Argentina

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Mar 8 22:41:28 MST 2003

[ full text posted to URL below ]

Dear comrades,

Yesterday evening, in what has been the most important political
meeting of this anemic Presidential campaign, Adolfo Rodríguez Saá
has presented to 7000 people those 125 points of his programme that
will be implemented during the 125 first days of rule.

Rodríguez Saá will most probably be the next President in my country,
and most "Leftists" are already hammering against him (or aping the
mainstream press: paying him no attention). If he gets to power,
these "Leftists" will engage in a screaming row against the new
"tyrant". So that when they begin to when anti-Peronist Leftists
begin to thunder against this "reactionary authoritarian", I beg
cdes. to remember what follows, because this is what he intends to
do.

I enclose complete text of the points in Spanish, but I am also
condensing the main ones in a rapid English version.  Rodríguez Saá
proposes to establish a Re-foundational Pact in Argentina, some of
its contents follows:

[ full post at http://www.marxmail.org/nestor-national-popular.html ]