A reply to Perry Anderson

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 10 14:29:18 MST 2003

At 4:20 PM -0500 3/10/03, M. Junaid Alam wrote:
>Hey, that's what I was saying about his article on here a while
>ago...and Yoshie you just posted that portion of the 1967 FAQ which
>I just posted earlier today! :-)

An apology to you and Lou.  I just logged on, looked into more recent
messages first, and posted without going over all mail in the in-box.
W's imperial monomania has increased incoming messages (alerts,
analyses, debates, calls to actions, circulated petitions, etc.,
etc.) exponentially, and I'm having trouble keeping up mail.  :-0
--
Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus:
<http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>