Perle and the Larouchites

Rob Ryan robryan at rogers.com
Mon Mar 10 17:48:45 MST 2003

Yesterday (Sunday) on CNN Perle, reacting to the conflict of interest charge
in the artcile, labeled Hersh as "the closest thing to a terrorist that
there was in America" or words very close to that. Wolf Blizter asked him
why he was calling Hersh a "terrorist" and he didn't back down from that
term. He replied something about how Hersh writes lies.

I found this very chilling and it didn't make me feel good about the future
of democracy in America, such as it is.

Rob Ryan
Ottawa, Canada