A contribution to the debate on antiwar strategy and Cuba's position

John Paramo albatrosrojo2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 21:10:24 MST 2003

Richard Fidler wrote:

"I think we should be very careful about critiquing
the Cubans for this.
"They are not supporting any "one camp of the
imperialist rivalry against the other", as John Paramo
absurdly argued. They are expressing their
entirely justifiable wariness of imperialist
intentions."

I have this image of Fidel, disguised as a duck,
quacking on the side of bar, on the street, inside is
a meeting between the french, the Russians, the
Vhinese, the British and the Americans.

The French is arguing the case of "continuing
inspections" and "forcing Saddam" to comply and that
"war should be waged as a last resort" while punding
on the table and spilling the drinks.

And the Duck, outside the meeting, from the street,
quacking away "He is right, he is right!, he is the
only thing we got!"

Absurdly argued? Hardly, just said it after reading
his speech. Pitiful and pathetic (not exactly in the
Oxford lineage).

JP

¡Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión!
Usuario "yahoo", contraseña "yahoo".