What's in It for Blair? (Brit left political scene)

Martin Spellman mspellman at cix.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 12:01:26 MST 2003

	I posted my reply to Yoshie before I read the article posted in two parts
by Ed George on Monday afternoon: 'Stumbling On' I and II by Neil Murray of
Workers Action. I found it an accurate assessment -- if you haven't read it
and are for some strange reason interested in British left politics I
recommend you do so. I have already posted it on to some people.

Martin Spellman