A bientot

lvnadal lvnadal at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 11 16:13:49 MST 2003

I'm leaving the country for awhile so I will unsubscribe and then
resubscribe upon my return.

One thing--  I expect those in the US govt currently incensed at the French
to bankroll a "terrorist" assault against something French or in France,
laying it at the feet of somebody identified as an Iraqi.

It's not like it hasn't happened before.  Now I might be succumbing to
paranoia, because France is where I'll be, but just because you're paranoid
doesn't mean you're wrong.