UN authorization can't make rank imperialism just

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 14 01:09:24 MST 2003

Mike Friedman wrote on  13 March 2003 18:09 in reply to my defence of Tam
Dalyell

> No, it is ABSOLUTELY wrong for the anti-war movement "to use proposition
> (1) as its main plank ."

OF COURSE it is for the anti-war movement itself;  I was objecting to
criticism of the stand of Tam Dalyell MP in the UK Parliament - where unless
he find the opportunity to make a speech in debate - rather than the use of
interventions he is clearly, and correctly, limited to the use of
proposition (1).  It is nonsense to object tot hat.

Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com
http://apling.freeservers.com/index.htm