marxmail tech note

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Mar 17 09:53:06 MST 2003

As we're approaching wartime, i want to make one last reminder to
marxmail list subscribers to read the posting guidelines at:

   http://www.marxmail.org/technical_notes.htm

between work and demos in NYC and organizing locally, given what time
i can put into the list admininstration, i will not have as much time
to clip extraneous text or reformat html text.

follow the guidelines and your posts will get thru.

i of course will be available to help people w/ adjusting to the
guidelines if they write me, prefereably offlist.

an AP picture of Rachel Corrie burning a US flag:

  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/05/world/main542816.shtml

i guess to justify, in CBS' mind, her murder.

les schaffer