URGENT: Keep the Inspectors in Iraq

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 17 14:14:31 MST 2003

Neither suggesting anything nor sneering anyone, simply informing...

BTW, the great leader will talk at 5:00 pm PST (8:00 pm EST). He will say
that Saddam Hussein must leave Iraq to avoid war.

Gilles d'Aymery

> > Please write or call the Honorable Kofi Annan>
 [...]
> a) No New UN resolution
>
> b) Kofi Annan has given order about an hour ago to ALL UN personnels
> (inspectors, food "aid" workers, UN troops on the Kuwait/Iraq borders,
etc)
> to leave Iraq.
>
> c) Bush is talking to "the nation" at 5 pm  (don't know whether PST or
EST).

> Any need for d) ?
>
> Gilles d'Aymery

What are you suggesting? That we sit on our hands? This was sent to me by a
friend from Not in My Name asking that I forward it to everyone I know. I
have done so. I also have just sent email to the U.N. ambassadors urging
them to try to keep the inspectors in Iraq. Not that I think it will work or
is the wording exactly to my political taste, but again I prefer not to be
sitting on my hands right now, just as my government is poising to destroy
an entire nation.

So, what are you doing at this very moment to try to stop this imminent
monstrous attack on the Iraqi people?

Sneer at those who are, I guess.
Cherie Pleau