Please advise of anti-war actions this week

Peter Boyle peterb at dsp.org.au
Mon Mar 17 19:07:48 MST 2003

Dear Marxmail readers

Could anyone who knows of a major anti-war actions called by
the main anti-war coalitions for the next few days or this
weekend please post them urgently on the list. There is a
big debate in the main anti-war coalitions in Sydney and
Melbourne about whether to activate the emergency plans for
major actions now or not. Some of the more conservative
types are arguing that we should wait until the invasion
begins. This would be a big mistake in my opinion. But news
that the major colaitions in other countries are moving this
week could help sway them.

Peter Boyle
peterb at dsp.org.au