Adam's article on the Death of Rachel Corrie

Jose G. Perez jg_perez at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 18 19:23:17 MST 2003

"Sunday, March 16, 2003

"I said the Kaddish today. I honestly can't remember the last time I picked
up a Siddur, much less actually said a prayer-maybe a family Bar Mitzvah,
maybe a wedding. My days as an observant Jew have long since ended.

"But today was different. I awoke this afternoon, after sleeping off the
long bus ride back from the anti-war mobilization in DC, to find that a
young ISM activist had been killed by an Israeli bulldozer....

Our comrade Adam has written and posted a moving tribute to Rachel Corrie; I
urge everyone to read it. The full article is here:

http://atlantasolidarity.org/cgi/article.pl?file=rachel_corrie.html

José