US & War

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 19 01:37:36 MST 2003

The following interchange I had with Steve Milloy yesterday for his
web-site's implied support for Bush's war may be of interest:  Steve's
initial replies seem to be typical of the politically-naive educated
American.

Steven Milloy is the publisher of JunkScience.com, an adjunct scholar at the
Cato Institute, and a columnist for FoxNews.com, and publisher of the
web-site www.junkscience.com - a very able and astute statistician.  I don't
know anything about the Cato Institute - presumably a
right-wing/industry-funded institute ?  The following interchange I had with
him yesterday for his web-site's implied support for Bush's war may be of