Question on military strategy

Charles Jannuzi b_rieux at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 21:01:09 MST 2003

Reports about the helicopter down now say it went
down in Kuwait and that it's cause is under
investigation. It could well be that the
helicopters are having a hard time operating in
the desert conditions.

However, I think it is quite possible that it got
hit with small arms fire or missiles. And I think
this is significant to the military campaign,
since so much of it depends on using helicopters.

If US air mobile forces can't move, they will
switch to more aerial bombardment and tolerate
killing more civilians while doing it.

I have a hunch the US is going to get very
ferocious very soon.

C. Jannuzi