A Crossroad In History

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 21 03:49:54 MST 2003

lvnadal wrote 21 March 2003 10:24

> My apologies to Comrade Apling for misspelling his name.

That apologies accepted - I find, among my ancestors, the name spelt
(legitimately) as APLING, APLIN, APPLIN, APPLING, and APLEN - so who cares?

But I suggest you read and digest Lenin's "Left-Wing Communism" again,
because your arguments are just the same as Willie Gallacher's condemnation
of interest inthe British Parliament and the Labour Party so crushingly
answered by Lenin.

Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com