Query

M. Junaid Alam redjaguar at attbi.com
Sun Mar 23 12:40:27 MST 2003

"Does anyone have at hand any reliable numbers on how many "Muslims
Saddam had killed" outside of the war with Iran?  This is the latest
hobby horse of the right here, since we've eaten through all their other
arguments.  We don't want to get trapped in a body count contest, but we
do want to slap down the argument as part of returning to our original
points."

I would scream down their throats: ALL OF THEM WERE KILLED WITH U.S.
SUPPORT.