Liu: Was the "terrorist" who atacked 101st Airborne a U.S. soldier?
furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 23 22:43:53 MST 2003
At 11:46 PM -0500 3/23/03, Henry C.K. Liu wrote:
>The Battleship Potomkin would not have joined the revolution if a
>misguided sailor had killed the captain for ill treatment.
***** In June, 1905, sailors on the Potemkin battleship, protested
against the serving of rotten meat. The captain ordered that the
ringleaders to be shot. The firing-squad refused to carry out the
order and joined with the rest of the crew in throwing the officers
* Calendar of Events in Columbus:
* Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/>
* Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/>
* Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio>
* Solidarity: <http://solidarity.igc.org/>
PLEASE clip all extraneous text before replying to a message.
More information about the Marxism