Jim Craven and academic freedom

Christopher Carrico ccarrico at temple.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:27:57 MST 2003

Jim:

   I read your post and think I have the gist of what's going on...
basically, you speak your mind so they say your are mentally unbalanced and
perhaps a dangerous person to have employed at the college, or something to
that effect?  Clark kinda sounds like the Psych Ward in One Flew Over the
Cuckoo's Nest.

  You asked us to make our voices heard, to express our displeasure and to
distribute your request for assistance widely.  May we ask you if you might
edit your post so that you more clearly stated the problem, presented the
internal politics in a way intellegible to outsiders, and gave us clear
instructions for action (like e-mail adresses and all)?

    I just wanted to make these suggestions as you may then get more mileage
out of your request for help.

In solidarity with your Red Red politics,

Chris Carrico