FW: [Forum] Dumping/Deleting Vets to the Garbage Can

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Tue Mar 25 18:43:10 MST 2003

I am sorry to clutter bandwidth but since some have asked for specifics (and
I do understand that well) here is what I was summarily written up for
taking me one step from firing. None of this was brought up in my meeting
with the Vice-president (who claimed not to be aware of my interactions with
this ROTC "Major" head of the ROTC program here when I asked about my
complaint against him and how it was being handled) After the meeting I am
nailed for "wondering" (an honest statement about my internal thought
processes) about his fitness to teach if he can accuse me publicly of
passing on porn and then refuse to give specifics. Result I am written up
and the materials used (which I just now found--but do not have all) for the
judgment they refuse to give me telling me I must find the materials they
used for a judgment against me to use in a complaint against him. Anything
Kafkaesque/Orwellian about any of this?

This will be my last transmission--hopefully--on this.