Generals say winning war will take huge forces, heavy casualties

lvnadal lvnadal at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 05:25:30 MST 2003

Please let me add, that given the visceral passionate nature of this
discussion:

I am in no way  shape or form using the word "betray" as a criticism of any
individual position, nor am I accusing anyone opposing my analysis of
somehow crossing over to the other side.

I use that word only to state that the movement, as a social force, will be
disavowing its own motor force, the general class conflict, if it avoids
this issue.