Special Forces or Special

sherrynstan at igc.org sherrynstan at igc.org
Thu Mar 27 11:00:14 MST 2003

I don't mean to be tiresome, and it wasn't all THAT big an issue, but the Russian report didn't simply interchange "forces" with "Group."  It gave them a specific unit designation, 1st, 3rd, 5th, 10th... and Special Forces is organized into these "Groups"... eg, my old units were 7th SFGA and 3rd SFGA, that is, Special Forces Group (Airborne).

Really didn't mean to get anyone wrapped arond an axle.