posting to marxmail?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 27 14:35:53 MST 2003

Mike Pickens wrote:
> Louis,
>
> i'm a new subscriber to the marxmail list (in digest
> format) & i'm not sure about how to post to the list.
> there's nothing about posting in the "Welcome to"
> message i got.
> do i post to <marxism-digest at lists.panix.com>?
> T.I.A.

Mike, for the benefit of any other new folks who have the same question,
I will post this to the list as well. Whether you are on the digest as
you are, or the regular list, you should post to
marxism at lists.panix.com--although I believe that sending to
marxism-digest at lists.panix.com will work just as well. I would only
remind you and others to clip extraneous text, especially that line with
exactly those words at the bottom of each email. We put that in there as
a kind of speed bump to prevent subscribers from reposting a bunch of
unnecessary text. You also need to post in plain-text. For further
instructions, go to: http://www.marxmail.org/technical_notes.htm.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org