Ellen Willis follow-up

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Mar 28 17:22:32 MST 2003

She was interviewed on Henwood's radio show Behind the News yesterday with
Michael Hardt and another contributor to a new book on anti-globalization.
I didn't listen myself, but her appearance prompted this response on
Henwood's list from somebody who heard her (WTF means what the fuck):

Good Behind the News yesterday. But, jeez, Ellen Willis was exasperating.
What gives? It's the military's job to kill, so we needn't get all
"emotional" about the death toll of US foreign policy or
the reasons for this. WTF?