Fwd: Re:Crony capitalism and its wartime discontents

M. Junaid Alam redjaguar at attbi.com
Fri Mar 28 20:56:18 MST 2003

This article doesn't mention specifically the MRE rations, but it is the
best comprehensive overall picture available, and talks about food and
water almost running out. I am reading countless material every day
frankly, so I don't remember where I read the MRE account itself. It was
either the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force or the 3rd Army Infantry
Division.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A33955-2003Mar26.html