No competition allowed.

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Mar 29 06:32:00 MST 2003

This is the watchword of monopoly capital. So that, it is entirely
reasonable that monopoly capital journalists shut up when their
competition is criminally muted. And, in all fairness, what can we
expect of the speakers for an act of piracy that breaks even the
bourgeois rules of warfare? They are simply doing their job, aren't
they.

Elisha wrote:

"Since the attack on the Ministry of Information, I've been waiting
for a single US reporter to use the term "war crime," even if in
conjunction with the words "alleged," "possible," or "some people
say." Nothing. Those words have never crossed the lips of a
single person on US TV as far as I can tell."

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822