Fwd: NYTimes article on antiwar movement

m zinnhist at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 09:34:08 MST 2003

 Louis Proyect  wrote:
I am particularly annoyed with Eric Foner, who told
the scumbag NY Post that, ""If I had known what he was
going to say, I would have been reluctant to have him
speak.

But don't you think Foner is only trying to avoid the
disasterous association of the anti-war left with
gleefulness at the deaths of (working class) U.S.
soldiers?
Michael D.