Look! I won over Stan! :-)

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Sat Mar 29 10:12:44 MST 2003

Well, I think the Iraqi resistance really gets more credit than my
argumentation:

"For the first time, I am slightly less than 100 percent sure there will
be a victory at all.  That is a hugely qualified statement, but the
improbable can become the real as abruptly as an accident.  Another
enormous sandstorm, new variables from outside the country, an open
outbreak of guerrilla war in Afghanistan, a colossal act of American
stupidity. these are the stuff of catalysts."

That's not qualitatively different from what I was saying before.

LP