Military Families Speak Out

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Mar 30 00:11:02 MST 2003

*****   Military Families Speak Out is an organization of people who
are opposed to war in Iraq and who have relatives or loved ones in
the military. We were formed in November of 2002 and have contacts
with military families throughout the United States, and in other
countries around the world.

As people with family members and loved ones in the military, we have
both a special need and a unique role to play in speaking out against
war in Iraq. It is our loved ones who will be on the battlefront. It
is our loved ones who will risk injury and death. It is our loved
ones who will return scarred from having injured innocent Iraqi
civilians.

If you have family members or loved ones in the military and you are
opposed to this war, join us. Send us an e-mail at mfso at mfso.org.

For More Information About MFSO:

You can call us at 617-522-9323 or

Send us mail at:

MFSO
P.O. Box 549
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.

You can also reach us by e-mail by sending an e-mail to mfso at mfso.org

We also invite you to visit our Yahoo Group listserv by clicking here
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MilitaryFamiliesSpeakOut/>.

<http://www.mfso.org/>   *****
--
Yoshie