Forwarded from Anthony (NYT)

bon moun sherrynstan at igc.org
Sun Mar 30 11:57:19 MST 2003

Is anyone -- as an individual or a member of a political organization
-- actually giving US troops anti-war leaflets now?
--
Yoshie

The series we've been running on Freedom Road's site is intentional in
extending a kind of hand to military and their families - not shy about
our politics, but not demonizing or stereotyping soldiers either.

A simple way to introduce it is to put the link on a leaflet that simply
says, "For an alternative analysis of the military and the war, go to
http://www.freedomroad.org/milmatters.html"

That way, we aren't badgering anyone, and when they read the stuff, they
have no one to react to.  An opportunity, at least theoretically, to
reflect a bit.

It's mostly families now, since the vast majority of troops are
deployed.