Young Marines made War Criminals, Massacred Civilians and other articles

Armand Diego causebellum at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 00:17:33 MST 2003

http://www.sf-frontlines.com
Frontlines, the newspaper of the Left

UPDATED DAILY.

Today's headlines:

How young Marines were made War Criminals and
Massacred Civilians at Nasariya

"The Iraqis are sick people and we are the
chemotherapy," said Corporal Ryan Dupre. "I am
starting to hate this country. Wait till I get hold of
a friggin' Iraqi. No, I won't get hold of one. I'll
just kill him."
-0-
A Sunday of Resistance to War
Sunday, March 30: Antiwar demonstrations rocked Egypt,
Morocco, Indonesia, Pakistan, India and more actions
in South Korea, Japan, Jordan, Brazil... By
Frontlines, AFP, AP and Online Services
-0-
Saturday, March 29: New Round of Demonstrations by the
Global Antiwar Movement Almost everyday, there are
rounds of antiwar demonstrations worldwide. So many,
that is very difficult to keep track of all of them.
On Saturday, March 29, there were more than 600
demonstrations in as many cities. This is just an
initial report. This report includes demonstrations in
various countries in Europe, Middle East, Latin
America, Asia as well as some US cities. (AFP,
Reuters, AP and Frontlines services)
-0-
Global Media Onslaught Against US Imperial Armed
Adventure Overview of the media around the world

Also: Daily Russian Military Briefings, Robert Fisk in
Baghdad and much more.

Read all the articles at:

http://www.sf-frontlines.com