Mother Jones on SF's Anti-War "Radicals"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Mar 31 07:51:56 MST 2003

viveka wrote:

> Secondly, if you (or anyone else) decides this kind of action is wrong
> headed - what, in a practical sense CAN you do?

Let me repeat. I am not opposed to dramatic actions by a small minority.
I simply question whether downtown business streets are the best venue.
NYC and San Francisco have all sorts of military-industrial institutions
that small numbers of determined radicals can throw a monkey wrench
into. I just don't believe that running amok on Fifth Avenue makes good
political sense.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org