Reuters discovers demonization!!

Elisha Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:23:13 MST 2003

Lou Paulsen wrote: "I think the press honeymoon is indeed over."

Would that it were true. Just a few minutes ago, our local noon newscaster
reported that "Peter Arnett was fired for anti-American remarks." I wrote
her a scathing reply, and informed her that, to the contrary, it was
claiming that Arnett's remarks were anti-American that was itself
"anti-American." Hopefully no one will accuse me of excess patriotism for
doing so. :-)

Good things can be found in print, but American TV remains, alas, all
propaganda all the time.