The De Genova affair

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Mar 31 14:36:53 MST 2003

Stuart wrote:

> If what De Genova said had come from a Trotskyist microsect I really
> doubt you'd have any hesitation about calling it idiotic yourself.

Now hold on.  We have no idea what De Genova actually said until we get a
transcript verified by De Genova.  The coverage suggests that he bellowed
out "I WANT A MILLION MOGADISHUS!!" with a satanic look in his eye.  The
actual wording and context may have been a lot different, for all I know.
Let's not be too quick to blame the victim here.

lp