Solidarity Resolution on the Cuba 5

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 12:56:48 MDT 2003

--- Richard Fidler <rfidler at cyberus.ca> wrote:

> It's a reasonably good statement considering the political diversity
> of
> the group from which it originates, but it seems that point no. 4 in
> the
> resolution has not been implemented. I could not find it anywhere on
> the
> Solidarity or Against the Current websites.

The main site is not updated very often.

This resolution, in its entirety, was posted a while back to the
Atlanta branch's website at http://www.atlantasolidarity.org - it's
under "Essays and Articles" because I haven't yet implemented a
"Official Statements" section. (It's part of the behind-the-scenes
admin rewrite I'm doing.)

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou
mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.