Chomsky on C-Span2

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 14:20:56 MDT 2003

Having said what I just said in the previous post, I just went to:

http://www.zmag.org/antiwarsigners.htm

to look at the CPD petition and its signers. I notice that while
Howard Zinn (and many others including Michael Lerner) are on the
list, Noam Chomsky's name is NOT on the list. Has it been removed
by his request? Don't know, since I don't think I ever checked out
the "original source material" before this so I don't actually know
it was ever there.