Demands to US, UN re Iraq occupation, 'reconstruction'

Mike Gasser gasser at indiana.edu
Fri May 9 22:06:00 MDT 2003

Fred,

I don't know whether you noticed, but the site has been hacked by people who
covered it with pro-Bush messages, US flags, and a link that takes you
automatically to the Israeli Foreign Ministry site.

Having people's messages appear on the website itself is a bad idea (even
without this problem, it takes forever to load as the list gets longer).  Maybe
you can advise whoever put it up to change that.  Don't know how to keep the
hackers out.  I guess this is going to be happening more and more.

Mike Gasser