Matriz reloaded

Xenon Zi-Neng Yuan wenhuadageming at attbi.com
Mon May 12 16:45:55 MDT 2003

At 03:28 PM 5/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Maybe, and I do, actually, love the movie, but frankly MIM lost me with
>this bit:
>
>"Larry and Andy Wachowski have directed a Hollywood film of
>tremendous value -- a great gift to the revolutionary
>movement on par with that of  'Reds'  politically"
>
>- Juan F.

like i said, they're a weird bunch, and i don't necessarily agree with
everything they say.  i pointed out the review for their thoughts on the
perceived anti-idealist slant of the film, as well as their comments on the
need for non-anarchist forms of organization.  i just didn't want to spend
the time writing it all out in my own words.  sorry if that's
intellectually lazy on my part.