Hizbullah speaks ...

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 23:37:23 MDT 2003

  The articles attributes the Hizbullah spokesperson as stating that it
considers "the U.S its enemy",
 but it never actually quotes this dude as having said this. I'm
curioius to know whether anyone has ever actually heard or read a
quote to that effect made by a  Hiz. spokesperson? It seems to
contradict the very consistent position of the organization, which is
to say, to limit the struggle against Israeli aqgression to targets
within lebanese territory or targets in the Israel's north *in reaction*
to the IDF's targeting of Lebanese civilian targets. This tactic, as far
as I;m aware, has been consistent throughout Hizbullah's history.

DOQ