Subject: Planting evidence wasn't so easy

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Thu May 15 12:46:04 MDT 2003

Oh, I predict they'll "find" hard evidence of wmds. It's just that it
takes time to assemble a large cache of these weapons. Sort of like
the auto worker who managed to smuggle an entire Chevrolet out of the
assembly plant piece by piece.

Mike

--
Michael Friedman
Ph.D. Candidate in Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior

Molecular Laboratory
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street